Where are they being held?
51 Station Road
Reasons to attend:
- Learn to read the Bible with more understanding than ever before.
- Make your Bible study more productive. You will understand more and know where to look to keep it moving at an enjoyable pace.
- No obligation. No one will attempt to “convert” or “save” you.
- You will never be asked for money, to purchase materials or to make donations of any kind.
- Understand for yourself about God’s purpose for mankind as revealed in the Bible.
- Enjoy time with your family, spouse or friends learning about God in a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Leave at any time. If you ever find the programme inadequate you may leave with no strings attached.
What you will learn
- Who wrote the Bible – where did it come from?
- Overview of each book of the Bible in a concise, easy to understand manner
- Why there is an Old Testament and a New Testament
- How 66 books all relate to a single “story”, Genesis to Revelation
- How to use cross-references to help understanding of scripture
- How to overcome the difficult language sometimes used
- History and chronology in the Bible
- Tips on letting the Bible interpret itself
- How science is reconciled with the scriptures
- What happens at death and other “big questions”
- If there’s a God, why is there is so much suffering and wickedness in the world?
- Why there are four gospel accounts
- How to gain an understanding of the book of Revelation
Take a look at our leaflet: Explore the Bible!
Telephone: 07795 812598